Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Week In 1D :'(

The semester is coming to an end. Tomorrow is the farewell dinner and the end of my two years abroad. Well, that's all I'm going to say about that because it makes me sad to think I have to leave Madrid. The ladies and I just finished watching "Jackass" as we pack up our bags. It has been so liberating not having to do any school work or study for any finals anymore.

I did some 'just for fun' reading

Magdalena, doesn't she look relieved? 

Leila slept

Leila's suitcases all ready to go!

Alanna refused to be photographed at first, then reflecting said, "Come back when I'm asleep I won't care.."

Snuck one of the ladies chatting

Room sweet room with all its spenders

Wall sweet wall

Leila teased her hair for the first time: these are the results

Now rocking the Snooki bump
I think what I will miss most about Madrid, are the ladies. I'm happy to say these goofballs are some of my best friends. I'm glad I ended up in uno derecha (1D) at EspiritĂș Santo. I'm going to miss the small things. Meaghan's 4am tweets about mac & cheese or her impending assignment. Leila's down-for-any-and-all-weird-activities attitude (hence the bumpy hair photos from above). Alanna's willingness to get McDonald's at any hour. Or how when she comes through the door she sends a cacophony throughout the apartment created by her purse and textbooks hitting the floor. On a good day she bursts through the door and calls, "Hello Laaaadiieees!" Mostly, I will miss this little refuge from the city.
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment